NOTE: Don’t miss one taste of KitchAnnette! We launched our new site and rolled the blog directly into it so please re-subscribe/follow at http://KitchAnnette.com. You can also directly subscribe to our YouTube channel from the new site. Check the sidebars! THANKS!
Another year of creating, cooking, and celebrating comes to a close! Last night’s Oscar celebration was FABULOUS!!
Chris Rock did a great job hitting on all the controversy and being hilarious! I LOVED Louis C.K.’s presentation bit too!
My guests were the BEST! Lots of yelling and eating and ruining everyone’s diets! Ha!
I hope you’ve enjoyed this year’s Red Carpet Menu! Here’s a quick reference to all the dishes and recipes:
• Baked Stuffed Brie – SHROOM – http://www.kitchannette.com/baked-stuffed-brie-2016-red-carpet-menu-for-oscar/
• Beer Braised Chicken – BRAISE OF THIGHS – http://www.kitchannette.com/beer-braised-chicken-2016-red-carpet-menu-for-oscar/
• Short Ribs – THE BIG SHORT RIBS – http://www.kitchannette.com/short-ribs-2016-red-carpet-menu-for-oscar/
• Broccolini – BROOCOLYNI – http://www.kitchannette.com/broccolini-2016-red-carpet-menu-for-oscar/
• Curried Mac & Cheese – MAD MACS: CURRY ROAD – http://www.kitchannette.com/curried-mac-cheese-2016-red-carpet-menu-for-oscar/
• Brussel Sprouts & Radicchio Salad – SPROUTLIGHT – http://www.kitchannette.com/brussel-sprouts-radicchio-salad-2016-red-carpet-menu-for-oscar/
• Red Velvet Cake Pops – THE MARSH-IN – http://www.kitchannette.com/red-velvet-cake-pops-2016-red-carpet-menu-for-oscar/
• Bear Claw Danish Pastry – THE CLAWVENANT – http://www.kitchannette.com/bear-claw-danish-pastry-2016-red-carpet-menu-oscar/
Congratulations to all the winners!